What is the nomination period?
- Nominations must be submitted by the end of May in the nomination year (e.g. by May 31 in 2015 for the 2015 Parsec Awards).
How many podcasts can I nominate?
- As many as you wish, but only podcasts meeting the eligibility requirements will be considered for the award.
What if I have trouble submitting a nomination via the form?
- Email the details to email@example.com.
How do I nominate a podcast for a specific category?
- You can specify if you think it should compete as a story or non-story podcast, or for the New Podcaster/Team award, but it’s up to the nominated podcast to determine which specific category in which they want to compete.
Can a podcast compete in more than one category?
- Podcasts can compete in only one category, unless also nominated for the New Podcaster/Team category.
How do I nominate a specific short story from an anthology?
- To nominate a single story from a feed that offers one or more stories per episode, add the show number or story name in the comments section for that nominee.
- If short story is serialized in another podcast (e.g. Drabblecast, Tales from the Archives, etc.), nominate the podcast feed and cite in the comments field the episodes in which short story appears.
- For Podiobooks.com short story collections, use the public feed featured on Podiobook page and cite in the comments field the short story you wish to nominate.
- Additional story nominations can be made by adding additional comments for that podcast.
How do I make corrections to improperly categorized nominations?
- Email current podcast and category information, and proper categories for nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If I have site difficulties, problems or questions?
- Send email to email@example.com.